Thursday, July 29, 2010

All About the Brown Goddess

Hi guys, as you can see I just restarted my blog spot and I think it's a bit harder to do it all over again. So I'm thinking, I can just put different twists and spices to my blogs.

Before anything else, let me introduce myself first and give you a glimpse of who the blogger is. My name is Janice Moran, commonly known as Kring. I have been working as a fraud analyst (which means I deal with liars every day, so never try fooling me). LOL. I am a Mass Communication graduate in Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila (PLM) last 2009.

I used to go out every weekend with my girlfriends and stay up all night talking about a lot of stuff. I was a very mean girl. I was never thrifty. I spent bigger amount on things I really didn’t need. To make all these descriptions short, I was a big turn-off to guys. I was never the typical chic, boys would fall for.

Well, those were the days! P-A-S-T. Those are just some of the things that make me realize each day that I have changed a lot. As in, A LOT! Of course, I wouldn’t make all those changes without any reason at all. Maybe because I’m getting older, or I just reflected on the time I’ve spent doing nothing, or it’s just because I have someone who eventually learned how to handle a person like me, whom I’m so thankful for now.

Hmm, yah. Having a boyfriend like mine makes life worthwhile. I guess this is just what they call a sneak peak of who I “was”.. haha. (sorry I can’t seem to organize my thoughts at the moment, my bad!) I still have a lot of stories to share. So watch out for the rest. J



CrisKringle:=>TheBrownGoddess

No comments:

Post a Comment